Student Leadership Summit
About the Summit
Summit Dates: July 20-23, 2013
Application Deadline: Sunday, May 5, 2013
Join 50 top student leaders from across the world to learn how to be effective, ethical, and innovative leaders. Participants will work alongside distinguished mentors who will share their expertise and provide advanced leadership training. Students will emerge from the academy with the skills and experience to excel as global leaders.
- Eligibility: Accomplished student leaders from college campuses across the world. Eligible students include rising sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduating seniors from two-year and four-year schools, and entry-level graduate students (those enrolled in first year of graduate school and/or have completed the first year of graduate school). We welcome student applicants who have been involved in a range of campus and community programs and service-learning.
- Incentives: Paid registration, room, board, and up to $200 (U.S.) in travel assistance.
- Location: University of Pittsburgh campus, Pittsburgh, PA. Students will stay in Pennsylvania Hall http://www.pc.pitt.edu/housing/halls/pennsylvania.html
- Dates: Saturday, July 20-Tuesday, July 23, 2013
- Application Requirements: Complete the online application and upload the following attachments
- Two current letters of recommendation. One letter must be written by a senior university administrator (e.g. College Dean, Director of Student Life, Departmental Chair). Application will be incomplete unless recommendation letters are uploaded and/or sent to email@example.com by application deadline.
- Résumé (note GPA on résumé).
- One-page essay (requirements noted on application).
- Application Deadline: Sunday, May 5, 2013, midnight EDT
- Selection Notification: Students will receive an email regarding their pending application on or before May 24, 2013.